Andover Estate Planning Law Firm Protects Helps Clients Secure Their Family’s Future
Experienced Massachusetts lawyer also handles personal injury cases
The Law Offices of Paul Marad LLP is a well-respected firm serving clients in Massachusetts who need help meeting their estate planning goals. Located in Andover, we serve clients throughout Essex, Middlesex and Suffolk Counties. For over 10 years, attorney Paul Marad has been delivering determined advocacy and strong counsel to a diverse group of local clients. If you are looking to create a better future for yourself and your children or are dealing with challenges after an injury, our firm’s attorney can help you address these legal concerns.
Responsive advocate focuses on clients’ needs and goals
Choosing the right law firm to represent you means you get access to a strong ally that will fiercely advocate for your interests. Since 2011, clients have relied on and recommended us because our firm’s attorney is:
- A respected leader — Our firm has a track record of embodying the highest professional standards and achieving outstanding results for clients who are looking to safeguard their family’s future.
- An innovative strategist — As a seasoned adviser and litigator, our firm’s attorney can analyze complex details to quickly determine the best strategy to achieve a client’s goals.
- An accessible partner — Dealing with any legal issue can be challenging. Our firm makes it a point to always be responsive and available to its clients.
Whether you are planning for the future or have been injured in an accident, you will deal directly with our experienced attorney who will help you make informed decisions with confidence.
Accomplished counselor offers a wide range of legal services
Our firm represents clients in various practices areas, including:
- Estate planning — Our firm’s estate planning attorney will assist with creating and utilizing the proper legal instruments, such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney documents and living wills and advanced directives to protect your interests and distribute your assets as you wish.
- Probate and estate administration — If you are responsible for a loved one’s estate, our firm’s attorney can guide you through probate or help you if conflicts arise by providing support during probate litigation.
- Personal injury — Our firm can pursue full compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other damages in personal injury cases, help loved ones of a deceased family member file a wrongful death lawsuit and protect injured worker’s rights in workers’ compensation cases.
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been injured in a car accident and meet the requirements that pass the no-fault threshold, our firm can help you pursue full and fail damages from the responsible party.
Regardless of your particular legal challenge, the best way to improve the potential for a positive outcome is to seek the counsel of a qualified attorney.
Contact a leading Andover law firm for comprehensive estate planning representation
The Law Offices of Paul Marad LLP represents clients in Essex, Middlesex and Suffolk counties in a range of practice areas, including estate planning, personal injury, and workers’ compensation. Please call 978-965-2296 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Andover office.