Established Massachusetts Auto Accident Law Firm Pursues Optimum Results for Injured Clients
Reliable attorney helps victims in the Andover area recover damages
An auto accident can negatively impact your job, your family, your health and your quality of life. Even an apparently minor collision may result in serious injuries. If you have been hurt because someone was negligent, our attorney can help you seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, and lost income. The Law Offices of Paul Marad LLP represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents in the Andover area and throughout Massachusetts.
Dedicated advocate represents clients injured in a range of car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our lawyer’s knowledge of Massachusetts statutes and case law enables us to confidently seek the compensation you deserve. At the Law Offices of Paul Marad LLP, we represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving— Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorney goes after drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they become involved in an accident.
Our lawyer is known as a skilled and trustworthy advocate for auto accident victims and will support you throughout the legal process.
Responsive lawyer handles insurance claims and disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be time-consuming and stressful. Insurers, their adjusters and their attorneys try to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible, but we help our clients to prepare strong claims and we challenge insurers who attempt to deny them. To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, we may bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts.
It is important to speak to an attorney immediately following an auto accident to ensure the preservation of crucial evidence and witness recollection. In addition, Massachusetts law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. Our lawyer is committed to the timely investigation of your claim.
Contact an experienced Massachusetts auto accident firm
Selecting a capable personal injury attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free consultation at the Andover office of the Law Offices of Paul Marad LLP, call 978-965-2296 or contact us online.